- Qualified Male and Female Physical Directors with M.Phil, M.PEd, qualification are employed to give coaching.
- General budget allocates funds for sports and games as per requirements
- Resoling of the play fields with fine quality of red earth, marking and learning, as and when needed for the utilization to conduct the events from time to time
- Intramural competitions for men and women students, teaching and non-teaching staff, selection trials and coaching schedules etc.
- Fees Concessions for the students of sports achievements
Physical Director’s Recognition
- Acted as selection committee member for Kabaddi, Athletics, Cricket, Ball Badminton, Volley Ball, Hockey, Hand Ball , Boxing, Body Building, Wight Lifting, Squash, Foot Ball etc.
Activities of the department
- Preparation of play fields for the use of players from time to time
- Providing coaching to the participating teams
- Providing games and sports material for the regular practice
- To tone-up general fitness purpose, Gymnasium Equipment individual stations available for the students
- Calling quotations for the purchase of quality sports material
- Attending Inter Zonal Tournaments and general body meetings of Inter Zonal.
- Organizing Zonel, Inter Zonal, State Level, South Zone Inter University, All India Inter University, National Level Tournaments
- Organizing practice matches for different events from time to time
- Sending outstanding players for participation at National level events, tournaments and also for the coaching camps
- Guiding students/players towards academic accomplishments
- Providing sports uniform for the students for participation in tournaments
- Providing financial support to the outstanding sports persons to participate in international/ national level tournaments
- Conducting intramural games and sports competitions for men and women students separately in volleyball, cricket, football, table tennis, badminton, Throw ball, Tennikoit, Hand Ball, Hockey, athletic events.
- Conducting games and sports competitions for the staff of the college both teaching and non-teaching( men and women) separately
- Presenting meritorious certificates and mementoes to the winners and runners in intramural competitions for students and staff on college annual sports day celebrations
- Grant of attendance to the participating students in the competitions
- Conducting sports day every year
- TIES-2014 was conducted from 10-02-2014 to 26-02-2014