To Develop the students' wisdom eminently on technology based concepts with a focus to face the challenges of IT Sectors and also to build them on entrepreneur skills.
- Training in the aspects of student development on programmatic skills and social ethical skills.
- Inculcating real world challenges based on professional ethics and emerging technologies.
- Promoting Innovative learning beyond the classroom circumstances to evolve their skills out.
New and emerging technologies challenge the traditional process of teaching and learning, and the way education is managed. Information Technology, while an important area of study in its own right, is having a major impact across all curriculum areas. Easy worldwide communication provides instant access to a vast array of data, challenging assimilation and assessment skills.The knowledge-intensive functions such as development and marketing can be sited in countries where the labor market can supply highly educated employees, whilst production itself can be moved to low wage countries. The result is the efficient handling, processing, co-ordination and administration of company resources, which is decisive for the competitiveness of the company. KNCET, Department of Information Technology always endeavor to reach its vision with such a focus on wisdom thrive.
- Department is started at 2007 with an intake of 60 students in it for UG course-B.Tech IT. Post graduation started at 2013 with an intake of 24 students for PG course-M.E CSE (specialization in Networks)
- Undergraduates are facilitated with eminent and resourceful faculty members by using ICT in teaching and learning process.
- Postgraduates are mainly focused on research oriented works and journal publications. And also they are motivated to carry out Government projects and proposals.
- Students are encouraged to participate in all kinds of extracurricular activities to equip themselves for the industrial needs.
- In addition to that faculty members also allowed attending many programs to get updated for the changing needs in curricular aspects.
- Students with research motives and new ideas are guided with proper training and motivation steps. And also giving entrepreneur program for young minds.
- Remarkable stages of the Department are sequels of conference, workshop, seminar, symposium, guest-lecture and value added course on recent research areas.
- With all these exposures our students have had placed in Accenture, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Infoview, and in other IT services companies.
- We create, produce and sustain multi-disciplinary and multi-talented professionals, eligible to fit in for any kind of technology field.