KONGUNADU MUSIC CLUB
Music is strongly linked to motivation and to human social contact. Only a portion of people may play music, but all can, and do, at least sing or hum a tune. Music is like breathing—all pervasive. Music is a core human experience and a generative process that reflects cognitive capabilities. Cognitive systems also underlie musical performance and sensibilities.
Kongunadu music club focusing on the intersection between the neuroscience of music, and human social functioning to illustrate the importance of music to human behaviors and happiness.
- e music club audition was conducted by the Department of Civil Engineering on 20.06.2015 at B.ed College.
- In that audition 45 students and 5 judges were participated. From that 11 students were shortlisted and the names are attached here,
- N.Gopinath, IV Year MECH– A
- C.Harishankar, IV Year CIVIL– A
- K. Pratheepa, IV Year EEE
- P. Arokiya Yesuraja, III Year CIVIL– A
- A.Gowsika Devi, III Year ECE– A
- G.Roshini, II Year CSE
- Kevin John Abraham, II Year EEE– A
- K.Naveen Prasanth, II Year MECH– C
- L.Tamilarasan, II Year EEE– B
- Mohamed Shiek Jukmon, IV Year CIVIL (DRUMS)
- S. Patrix, III Year IT (KEYBOARD)
- P. Noel Raj, II Year MECH-C (KEYBOARD)
- T. Sabarish, II Year CIVIL–B (DRUMS)
- T. Sukin, II Year EEE– B (DRUMS)
- S. Prasana, II Year EEE–B ( BASE GUITAR)